Urban Edge with a Neighborhood Vibe
At the Ice Blocks, we are building a community gathering place right where we need one. Located at the intersection of the historic R Street corridor and the main north-south thoroughfare through the city's center, the Ice Blocks development is primed to be the most visible and attractive retail destination in the urban core.
The Ice Blocks is something new that the city needs, but will feel like it has always been a part of Midtown's colorful & eclectic community.
It's easy to walk, bike or drive to the Ice Blocks from the State Capitol & downtown offices or Midtown's dense residential populations. You can even hop on Light Rail and arrive at the new Kings Arena in just a few stops!
PARKING & TRANSPORT
Parking at Ice Blocks
Public parking is available at the Ice Blocks, provided by the City of Sacramento. The following parking options are available:
- Street Parking: 1-hour & 2-hour parking spaces are available along R Street between 16th & 18th Streets.
- Garage Parking: The Ice Blocks I garage can be entered on Rice Alley from 16th Street on the south side of the building. For the current parking rates, please see the City of Sacramento.
- Lot Parking: The Ice Blocks III lot is available for both short-term & all-day parking, located next to Philz Coffee on the north side of R Street between 17th & 18th. For current parking rates, please see the City of Sacramento.
All parking at the Ice Blocks can be paid via ParkMobile online or by downloading the app on your smartphone or in person at a nearby kiosk. It's easy as 1-2-3!
- Park your car in any of the Ice Blocks street spaces or the Ice Sheds lot & find the appropriate Zone Number, located on the parking kiosks (make sure it's the right one!)
- Choose your parking duration or the max time available to park for a full day
- Confirm your license plate & vehicle information, then hit pay!